This position is perfect for you because…
- You would like to be part of the overall digital program.
- You have broad IT knowledge and relevant work experience, at least 5 years in an industrial environment and in project management.
- You can communicate effectively and know how to give direction to your internal and external stakeholders in order to achieve goals and results.
- You are able to translate the needs of the business into digital solutions.
- You are able to prepare the corresponding project plans and put together the project teams with the stakeholders. As soon as a project starts running, you ensure that the digital solutions are delivered in accordance with the specified specifications and within the planned timeframe.
- You are experienced in IT, Digital Smart automation Sales and Marketing automation and have deep knowledge of Digital, IT systems used in our international organization, like Qlikview, SAP, CRM Wonderware Siemens.
What does the position involve...
- Your goal is to develop and realize end-to-end digital solutions (sales, marketing, production and finance). To achieve this you have close contact with various internal and external stakeholders. You will test these digital
solutions for feasibility and scalability with local and international IT specialists.
- You will analyse, propose and implement suitable technology to streamline all internal operations and help optimize their strategic benefits.
- You will design, customize, implement and analyse technological systems and platforms to improve customer experience, communications and networks. You provide guidance to IT professionals and other staff within the
- You will prepare and propose purchases of technological equipment and software and establish partnerships with IT providers inside and outside the company.
- You will analyse and propose the technological infrastructure (networks and computer systems) in the organization to ensure optimal performance.
Why can you make a difference?
Because you are a driven IT and Digital specialist who finds it a challenge to improve internal and external digital solutions, communication platforms and networks. You are excited about project management and like to guide project teams. You have a master degree in Business Informatics, Business IT & Management, Business and Digital Media/Data Science, ICT & Business Innovation, Industrial Engineering and Management or Information Management, combined with at least five years of relevant work experience in an industrial environment and in project management.
Whom will you work with?
As IT, Digital Smart Automation Program manager you will work within the Gypsum & Insulation & Solutions Activities of our Benelux team, together with industrial automation & business processes colleagues. You also have lots of contact with projectmanagers and internal and external stakeholders. Our strength is cooperation. You achieve great things solo & much more together with your colleagues.
Who do we like to work with?
Passion, Knowledge and Innovation are our core values and in combination with an open culture this ensures a pleasant working environment.
What you will get.
A challenging position with the opportunity to grow into your next position within our organization or within our parent company Saint-Gobain in the long term. A pleasant working atmosphere is central to us. The working conditions are without a doubt good. It is the reason that we were are "TOP Employer" this year. "TOP Employer " is awarded to organizations that apply the highest standards for their HR policy.
Have we sparked your interest?
If so, we are curious to hear your story! Please send your motivation with CV to email@example.com. An assessment is part of our procedure.
At Saint-Gobain we design, manufacture and distribute materials which are key ingredients in the wellbeing of each of us and the future of all. Join our innovative, passionate and entrepreneurial community to improve the world of tomorrow with us. The strategy of responsible growth is guided by the Saint-Gobain purpose, “MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER HOME”, which responds to the shared ambition of all the women and men in the Group to act every day to make the world a more beautiful and sustainable place to live in. The companies ISOVER, GYPROC and SOLUTIONS are part of Saint-Gobain Construction Products Benelux.
Saint-Gobain Gyproc is world's largest producer and supplier of innovative, lightweight plaster products and systems for dry and wet interior finishing. Saint- Gobain ISOVER is world's largest producer of insulation solutions. Solutions, innovate solutions that contribute to comfortable & sustainable living spaces.
In everything we develop, people and their living environment are central. It is important for Saint-Gobain that employees enjoy at work. After all, you spend most of the day at work.
We pay attention to quality, user-friendliness and the wishes of end users. We distinguish ourselves by always wanting to do better and constantly looking for innovation. We remain no-nonsense, flexible, decisive and have a lot of knowledge. We believe partnership is important towards our customers and relations as well as our suppliers.
Because the demands on buildings and interior spaces are increasing, our advice is important. Your knowledge is added value; you put the end user first, you know how to ask the right questions and give advice to our relations and customers.
We mainly expect commitment from the employees of Saint-Gobain. Just like in a sports team, as a team everyone fulfills his or her role to deliver an excellent performance.